Thursday 9 December 2010

train and cameras in the station...

I decided to liven the scene up a bit by modeling a rough train. This train was set to be a through train, so it would just speed through the station, wobble the camera as it went. I didn't spend too much time on the train as I knew it would just be seen for a split second. I think this turned out ideal.

I pressed control + C to set the camera from the veiwport veiw. As the train rushes by it wobbles the camera. I did this using the autokey and in very short succesion, slightly rolling and panning the camera. I set the train to travel from just left of the scene to just right of the scene. I set the keyframes quite close so the train would travel at high speed between these points.

Here is the train half way through modelling...



The fourth omni light was also in position to light the facing side of the train.

This screenshot also shows the reflection raytrace in place on the train tracks.


Here is a final screenshot of the train and station taken from the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment