Friday 22 October 2010

Final thoughts...

when we was given the task I felt optimistic as I felt I was not ready to undertake such a large project. Once I began follow the tutorials it began to come alot easier to me. I felt my skills and knowledge of the programme increase dramatically as I modelled on. I think I got so familiar with the programme as I knew it had to be spot on, which meant alot of going back and redoing parts of the head. This meant I could get used to the different tools and options.
I am most pleased with the face shaping. I think it looks relatively like me. This is the part that I redid a few times to get in perfect. I spent alot of time on this paying attention to detail and I think it has payed off.
I found the hair the hardest to completely realistically. It still doesn't look good and I believe it lets the rest of the model down. If I had more time I would definately concentrate on this part getting it to look better.

Overall I am pleased with the model. It was completed in a fairly short amount of time and the tools and techniques were fairly new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment